Changing the time and date requires the master code, or the code that was provided to the system owner at the time of installation.
- Press the [#] key twice to clear any previous keystrokes
- Press [*]  [Master Code] to enter user programming
- Keypad should beep 6 times for correct master code. If the system emits a long solid beep, master code is incorrect.
- Press  to enter time and date programming
- Enter the time in a 24hr format: (HH:MM), then enter the date: (MM:DD:YY)
- Press the [#] key twice to clear any previous keystrokes.