Home Security Alarm System Solutions for Families
Your family has its own unique security requirements – pets, children, seniors, someone physically challenged – so Monitronics works with you and your Authorized Dealer to assess your individual living environment – then give you the exact home security alarm system your family needs.
Customizing your system is a critical step to securing your home. Studies show that a family will use a well-designed, customized system more frequently – in large part because the resulting system works the way it should to meet the needs of the individual homeowner.
Call us at 780-416-0288 or contact us online to learn more about how Monitronics can customize a home security alarm system to meet your family’s unique needs.
We are located in Alberta Canada
Is my home at risk for burglary?
According to the FBI, 1 in every 4 homes nationwide will be burglarized over the next three years. Law-enforcement officials tell us that most burglars spend little if any time planning their break-in – instead choosing what looks like an easy mark. The bottom line? The more you do to keep your home from looking like an easy target, the safer you’ll be.
• Do you keep extremely valuable property in your house?
• Do you own jewelry?
• Do you have one or more television sets? Computers? Other electronic equipment?
• Is your home on a corner?
• Does your home have more windows than most?
• Does your house lack privacy fencing?
• Do you often leave your home unattended for more than a few hours?
• Is your home empty when children go to school and parents go to work?
• Is crime on the rise in your neighborhood? Do you simply want more protection?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you have a strong reason to turn to a quality home security alarm system from Monitronics. Contact us now to set up your free security evaluation with one of our expert security consultants, who can assess your risks and help you design a system that’s right for you and your family.
What kind of security alarm system is right for my family?
If there’s one thing you can count on in the security business, it’s that all home security alarm systems are not created equal. One-size-fits all systems rarely do fit all – which is why Monitronics believes your family deserves real security and expert monitoring service.
What makes a quality security alarm system?
Good home security systems can be as diverse as the companies who sell them, but TRi-D-FX with the help of Monitronics believes an effective approach includes :
• Integrated motion sensors, glass break detectors, and door and window contacts
• Equipment that lets you pinpoint the exact location of alarm triggers
• Efficient communications with your system’s central monitoring station’s operators
• The ability to integrate wireless security devices to arm and disarm systems or sound panic alarms
• Two-way voice communication capabilities
• Up-to-date communications options for homes that use VoIP phone systems like SHAW and TELUS, broadband or other non-traditional telephone lines.
How reliable is monitoring?
The Monitronics Alarm Response Center is UL listed and Five Diamond Certified by the CSAA. But what does that mean? It means our Monitronics team of professional emergency response representatives and our state-of-the-art monitoring equipment are always on alert, standing by to notify both you and law-enforcement authorities when there’s a breach of your security.
It means our dedicated monitoring team is there to make sure you get the help you need, when you need it. And it means our equipment – and our people — are always on the lookout for power failure, low batteries, phone-line troubles or other critical conditions, making sure your equipment is ready as and when trouble arises.
When it comes to home security, one size does not fit all. At Monitronics, all of our security systems are customizable, adaptable and designed to grow with you and your family.
Now is the time to secure your home. The right way. Install a professionally designed, monitored home security system that meets your specific needs.
That’s life more secure.