See it in action here.
-Main Panel “Touch Screen”
-3 Door or Window Wireless Sensors
-1 Motion Sensor
-1 Key Chain Remote
LYNX Touch supports all Honeywell 5800 Series wireless devices, including the 5828 and 5828V wireless keypads.
- 4.7 inch color graphic touchscreen
– Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
– 16.7 million colors
– Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
– Easy to understand icons
– Menu driven navigation
– Quick accurate programming
– Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Works with Total Connect 2.0 – Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Energy savings—with the optional Z-Wave® Bridge, LYNX Touch can set back Z-Wave thermostats based upon arming away or disarming
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, Babysitter, Duress, 14 Secondary)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 total wireless zones (5800 Series Transmitters)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5 GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Your Price is only $1125.00 with no monthly monitoring fees.
Includes all instruction books, and guides for a complete install.
***Please note that all devices once sold are sold there are no returns as we cannot resell used equipment.
All warranties are from the manufacture and not warrantied by TRi-D-FX.
You must log in to post a comment.