Alarms by Honeywell:
Available right here in Alberta.
Honeywell Lynx Alarm System.
Click here to see this product in action.
Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell’s LYNX Touch features a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easier operation, advanced alarm communications features and appealing home automation and control capabilities.
Our Wi-Fi® communications module offers the lowest cost alarm communications/remote services solution—saving installation time (no data wire to run) and reducing monthly operating costs. Whether used as back-up or primary, the advanced 4G radio finds the best signal (2G, 3G or 4G) in the area—improving longevity and maximizing installation opportunities.
These advanced communications options give security dealers the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones, VoIP or POTS lines.
The Z-Wave® connectivity module lets you integrate security, lighting, thermostats and more in one self-contained system providing complete local control at the panel (an optional Wi-Fi enabled wireless Android™ tablet keypad is also available). When combining LYNX Touch with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks and more using their smartphones or PCs from anywhere in the world.
- Integrated Z-Wave® providing control and integration of
– Door locks
– Scenes, schedules and rules
– Local, automatic and remote control via Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through AlarmNet®/ Total Connect
– Weather (one day and five day forecasts)
– Dealer/Central station messages (pay your bill, sales opportunities, community news)
– End-user requests for sales or service
- Wi-Fi support
– Alarm communication and lifestyle messaging via the user’s router/IP connection
– Enables the mobile entertainment device
- Android™ Mobile Internet Device with L5100 Connect
– Same functions and GUI as the L5100
– Can be wall mounted
– Can be portable
– Optional wall mount not included
- 4.7″ color graphic touchscreen
– Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
– 16.7 million colors
– Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
– Easy to understand icons
– Menu driven navigation
– Quick accurate programming
– Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Advanced Protection Logic™ – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Total Connect
– Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress and Babysitter)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Honeywell Lyric Alarm Systems.
Lyric webpage click here.
Honeywell Lyric is a wireless connected platform designed to simplify home comfort, security and awareness by controlling connected home products with a single app. Individually, each product performs brilliantly. Together, they’re a way to orchestrate life.
|Lyric Security and Home Control System: simply the best way to grow your business
This next-generation security and connected home solution is easier to sell, easier to install and easier to maintain. Powerful features like two-way sensors, over-the-air updates and remote diagnostics help you serve more customers more efficiently – letting you add more revenue to your bottom line. It’s simply amazing.
Powerful and efficient, the Lyric Controller delivers a great connected home experience right out of the box. It puts consumers’ homes at their fingertips—all from one vibrant, 7-inch display. It’s intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use, whether your customers control the system with a tap on the touchscreen or the sound of their voice.
The contemporary, low-profile design blends with any décor.
Lyric features the most advanced communications, including on-board Wi-Fi®or Z-Wave® for maximum flexibility and user-replaceable CDMA or GSM cellular radios-a great way to reduce truck rolls.
|Users can control security, thermostats, lights, locks and video with one touch-at the display or via their smart devices. Over 100 smart scenes can be automated for energy savings, comfort and security—helping your customers make the most of their homes. The controller supports a total of six Lyric or Z-Wave® thermostats.|
Lyric mounts on virtually any indoor wall or can be place on a desk at a 30 or 60 degree angle.
Responds to speech commands, literally giving your customers’ homes a voice and enabling convenient, hands-free control.
The built-in camera can send your customers a picture when the system is disarmed—making it a snap to stay in the know.
A great addition to the Lyric Controller, the Lyric Keypad enables easy, on-premises security system control virtually anywhere in the home. The compact, versatile device is ideal for small, hard-to-fit spaces and can be mounted on walls or placed on tabletops with the optional desk kit. Sleek and stylish, it blends with any décor.
Honeywell SiX™ Two-Way Wireless Technology
The next generation is here. Featuring two-way wireless communication and extended range, these devices improve operational efficiency at the time of installation, and during service and maintenance.
EASIER TO INSTALL
SiX sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors. Devices can be adjusted and reconfigured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits.
EASIER TO MAINTAIN
The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™.
Employs true, 128-bit encryption for a high level of security.
FEWER TRUCK ROLLS
Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.
When enabled, SiX devices only communicate with the originally installed Lyric Controller – helping to protect your investment.
Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services
Honeywell Total Connect features an enhanced interface that keeps your customers delighted and engaged with every use – providing a great connected home experience. They can control security, thermostats and cameras, and select third-party lights and locks anytime, anywhere, on any smart device.
Honeywell’s AlarmNet 360 dealer portal will dramatically streamline and simplify the way you manage your business — from onboarding to install and customer service to account maintenance. It works on a computer, tablet or smartphone, so your technicians can stay productive wherever they go.
FASTER ONBOARDING AND INSTALL
Remotely program controllers, communicators and sensors, and quickly enter customer account information all in one place.
MORE EFFICIENT TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICE
Remotely view system diagnostics for faster troubleshooting. Plus, see a neighborhood view of homes that require service to more efficiently plan truck rolls.
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
Cloud-based platform eliminates the need to have a program installed on each computer and ensures your version is always current.