Alarms by Honeywell:
found right here in Alberta
Click here to see this product in action.
Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell’s LYNX Touch features a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easier operation, advanced alarm communications features and appealing home automation and control capabilities.
Our Wi-Fi® communications module offers the lowest cost alarm communications/remote services solution—saving installation time (no data wire to run) and reducing monthly operating costs. Whether used as back-up or primary, the advanced 4G radio finds the best signal (2G, 3G or 4G) in the area—improving longevity and maximizing installation opportunities.
These advanced communications options give security dealers the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones, VoIP or POTS lines.
The Z-Wave® connectivity module lets you integrate security, lighting, thermostats and more in one self-contained system providing complete local control at the panel (an optional Wi-Fi enabled wireless Android™ tablet keypad is also available). When combining LYNX Touch with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks and more using their smartphones or PCs from anywhere in the world.
- Integrated Z-Wave® providing control and integration of
– Door locks
– Scenes, schedules and rules
– Local, automatic and remote control via Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through AlarmNet®/ Total Connect
– Weather (one day and five day forecasts)
– Dealer/Central station messages (pay your bill, sales opportunities, community news)
– End-user requests for sales or service
- Wi-Fi support
– Alarm communication and lifestyle messaging via the user’s router/IP connection
– Enables the mobile entertainment device
- Android™ Mobile Internet Device with L5100 Connect
– Same functions and GUI as the L5100
– Can be wall mounted
– Can be portable
– Optional wall mount not included
- 4.7″ color graphic touchscreen
– Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
– 16.7 million colors
– Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
– Easy to understand icons
– Menu driven navigation
– Quick accurate programming
– Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Advanced Protection Logic™ – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user recorded messages)
- Works with Total Connect
– Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user
- Voice chime by zone
- Automatic stay arming
- Remote phone control
- Speaker phone operation
- 16 programmable reminders
- “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress and Babysitter)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones)
- Supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
You must log in to post a comment.