Commercial Security Services
Honeywell Vista Systems:
Commercial and large home.
Honeywell Home high capacity, feature-rich VISTA-21iP lets you deliver more value to your customers on each and every sale. The VISTA-21iP provides up to 48 zones of protection, an on-board IP connection, graphic keypad support and dual partitions. The VISTA-21iP gives you the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from the control panel. When used with an optional AlarmNet® GSM that snaps right on the board, the VISTA-21iP can be installed in premises without TELCO lines – guaranteeing communication independent of any infrastructure. The panel’s installation advantages, innovative end-user benefits and robust system capacity make the value-priced VISTA-21iP an ideal choice for higher-end installations.
- Internet alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability via on-board AlarmNet Internet Communicator
- Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
- Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones
- Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone Doubling feature is used)
– 40 hardwired expansion zones
– 40 wireless expansion zones
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
- Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wireless expansion modules
- Two independent partitions plus a common partition
– Global arming from any system keypad
– Goto function to view or operate one partition from the other
– Separate partition account numbers
- 16 output devices
– Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module)
- Four installer-configurable zone types allows the installer to create custom zone types by assigning all zone attributes
- Supports four-wire, and up to 16 two-wire smokes
– Works with Sentrol CleanMe™ maintenance signal
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system state
– Turns lights off when system arms
– Turns the same light on when system disarms
– Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
– Display on system keypads
– Trigger local sounders
– Trigger system bell
Security Dealer Features
- Automatic System Load Shed
– During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries.
- Dynamic Signaling
– Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet radio
Valuable End-User Features
- Viewable on system keypads:
– Exit countdown
– Time and date display*
– Event log*
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- Supports a variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
– Auto arm/disarm
– “User access” time windows
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
*Requires custom alpha keypad
Easier to Install
End-user replaceable GSM or CDMA cellular options are available—reducing the need for truck rolls. The Lyric Controller supports Honeywell SiX™ two-way and 5800 Series wireless sensors, giving you the flexibility to meet any installation requirement.
Easier to Maintain
Programming and remote management can be done via AlarmNet 360™ for easy maintenance and faster, more efficient installs.
On-board Wi-Fi® and Z-Wave® provide maximum flexibility—letting you reach more consumers and offer solutions that grow with their changing needs.
The Honeywell Lyric Controller serves as the central hub for security and lifestyle management including: lights, locks, thermostats and more— all controlled wirelessly from a dynamic, 7-inch display or remotely on smart devices. Lyric is Wi-Fi® enabled, features easy installation and is designed for the way consumers really live—delivering a great connected home experience right out of the box.
Honeywell’s LYNX Touch 5210 all-in-one home and business control system features a crystal clear, full-color 4.3″ touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features live video on demand, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution – saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
LYNX Touch 5210 provides security dealers with the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones or VoIP.
Honeywell’s LYNX Connect app provides consumers with the ability to use an iOS or Android™ device to view video and operate the system on premises.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, locks, thermostats, water valves and more – for local and remote control. With Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from wherever they are with most smartphones, tablets and computers.