We currently use Honeywell Cameras, DVR’s and NVR’s.
Introducing Honeywell’s Performance Series PoE Embedded NVRs, our newest affordable, fully featured NVRs. Choose a 4-, 8- or 16-channel NVR, with the ability to expand to up to 12 TB* of internal storage, for an ideal and flexible solution to fit your surveillance situation.
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor (depending on your model).
- Up to eight channels live view and play back at full frame rate 1080p resolution.
- Up to 16 channels recording at full frame rate 1080p, 3MP, 4MP or 5MP resolution at maximum 8Mbps per channel.
Easy to Use
- The Quick wizard and full PoE support make setup fast and easy.
- Quick physical installation with the help of a simple NVR design and easy-to-understand quick installation guides.
- Simple remote configuration and firmware updating through the Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool.
Convenient, Flexible Storage Options
- Internal storage supports two HDDs expandable up to 12 TB (6 TB each)*.
- Store video clips and snapshots to external storage, such as the client’s PC, through the Internet connection.
- Store video clips and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store video clips and snapshots to a USB memory device.
Dynamic, Accessible Monitoring
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for both Apple® and Android™ devices (smartphones, tablet computers, and laptops).
- Password-protected access to the NVR’s video and network setup.
- Conceal up to 4 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Market OpportunitiesThe flexible storage options of the Performance Series IP Embedded NVRs make these NVRs perfect for a wide range of security applications.
Cameras we currently use.
Analog & Digital IP Cameras
Honeywell’s camera and dome product line is one of the broadest and most complete in the industry.